WoW! This Shopping Bag is made from 7 recycled PET bottles (RPET material).
How do we get RPET from plastic bottles?
For example, for polo-shirts, fleece jackets, scarves, hats, vests, lanyards, caps, umbrellas, raincoats, pens, bags, etc.
- Collect plastic bottles
- Clean and shred them
- Process them into small granules
- Create new products, like fabrics and other items
Why choose RPET?
- Saving of 75% on fossil fuels during production, and another 5% during incineration.
- Plastic, including polyester, is made from petroleum. Recycled plastic products reduce CO2 emissions by 70%.
- Recycled polyester uses 90% less water than regular polyester, and recycled bottles don’t end up in the ocean.
- Recycling creates a lot of jobs globally.
- RPET delivers the same high quality and comfort that you’re used to.
Recycling saves 75% on fossil fuels during production, and another 5% during incineration
– 70%: Plastic is made from petroleum. Recycled plastic products save on these raw materials and reduce CO2 emissions.
Recycling creates a lot of jobs globally.
Recycled PET plastic uses 90% less water than regular PET. Plus, recycled plastic bottles don’t end up in the ocean.
Every day, millions of plastic bottles are thrown away. 80% of the cost of a bottle of water comes from the bottle itself. Recycling makes sense economically, too.
NOTE: With this RPET Shopping Bag you support Plastic Bank: A social enterprise headquartered in Canada which aims to clean up plastic waste from our oceans while providing valuable opportunities for impoverished communities. Plastic Bank offers residents of Haiti, the Philippines and Indonesia cash or vouchers in exchange for the waste they collect, which then goes on to be recycled into products. The brand is know as Social Plastic®. Interall Group has an exclusive partnership contract with Plastic Bank.